Have you been tagged?
I was just tagged by JoNelle Gardner in the meme going around the education blog circles called “Seven Things”.
Here are the rules:
* Link your original tagger(s), and list these rules on your blog.
* Share seven facts about yourself in the post - some random, some weird.
* Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
* Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs and/or Twitter and/or Plurk.
1. I'm a mom of 2 (almost 3) amazing children. Michael is 6 and Jack is 4. Baby #3 will be here in a few weeks!
2. Singing was a huge part of my life. In college, I used to sing the national anthem at some of the Suny Oneonta basketball games and was 1 of 4 people in a cover band singing Indigo Girls music. I wish I could be P!ink in my next life!
3. The first car I ever purchased was a used 1987 Nissan Pulsar. It was black and had T-tops. I thought I was really cool!
4. As a kid, I suffered from uncontrollable laughing fits. I haven't had one in years, but the worst used to happen to my mom and I in the middle of Sunday mass services at our church. My dad wasn't too pleased with us....
5. Yellowtail Shiraz is my favorite wine! (Can't wait for this baby to come!)
6. I am the youngest of three girls.
7. All of the computer equipment I've ever owned have been HP products. The only thing that isn't is my digital camera and my all-in-one printer. (How's that for a random or weird fact?!)
I'd like to know more about the following people: Tag...You're it!