Monday, October 5, 2009

Goggle Calendar Migration Progress To Date...

My husband has become a fan of Google Calendar. We got him a new web enabled phone a few months ago and he's been spending some time exploring GC on his own. So far, his calendar is up and shared with me.

My calendar is created, but not filled in.

I created calendars for each of my son's, to keep track of their activities and all are shared with my husband.

The three school calendars are created with GC and I'm in the process of filling them in. I will be cross-checking them with the network-based web pages each week. Soon, I will try to endorse the use of the lab schedules on Google by sending teachers a screencast on how to register with Google and ask them to fill out a Google form to share their Gmail address with me. I can then share the technology schedules with them.

Things to do-

I need a web enabled phone. The stress of not being able to access my GC where ever I am is keeping me from moving forward with my personal calendar. I wanted to wait to replace my phone until next year after hearing rumors that the IPhone will be carried by Verizon, but now I'm not sure I can wait. I need one with a big enough screen to be able to see the calendar clearly.

Finish filling in the repeating events on the three school technology calendars.

No comments: